About Me

My photo
Hi,I am a capable administrator and I write webpages for myself and also do freelance. My children are grown and I live with my husband her in the lovely County of Gwynedd. We have 5 grandchildren between us. I have previously worked as an office manager and trainer for many years. I am currently fitting out a new shop in my local high street and the shop will be opening in February, so more news on that shortly. If you have too much administration to do and not enough time to work on running you company, then email me on minkyhughes@gmail.com You can see more of my work on http://www.heavenly-greek-islands.com

Tuesday 21 December 2010

Childrens Wall Art: Themed Canvas Paintings for Kids Nursery

One of the nicest things about doing artwork for children is the simple ideas that the children enjoy choosing.









The tiny paintings are easy to hang and are varnished for protection.


Children love wall art for their bedroom or nursery, I have chosen 5 x 5 inch canvas and used acrylic paints to work on these original paintings.



Little girls love the fairy theme, and I enjoyed choosing the colours, and painting the country scenes.


No comments:

Post a Comment